The United States Government has enacted anti-money laundering legislation: "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools to Interact and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001 (USA PATRIOT ACT). "Certain key provisions of the USA PATRIOT ACT are aimed at preventing money laundering and terrorist financing through correspondent accounts maintained by U.S. banks and securities brokers on behalf of foreign banks.
- To download the Patriot Act standard certificate, please click here
- To download the Policy of Money-Laundering Prevention, please click here
- To download copy of our "Bank License", please click here
- To download copy of the Wolfsberg Questionnaire, please click here
- To download copy of the Standard Settlement Instructions, please click here